Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Just got this in an email.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just got this in an email.

    Heres an idea, lets drink what we wanna drink regardless. I like pepsi better than coke, so I could care less what the put on the can. Does coke have anything related to God promoting their soft drinks, no.

    That email was probably generated by Coke anyways haha.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just got this in an email.

    i hear Jesus was a Coke sponsor back in the day, got all kinds of free gear
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just got this in an email.

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Heres an idea, lets drink what we wanna drink regardless. I like pepsi better than coke, so I could care less what the put on the can. Does coke have anything related to God promoting their soft drinks, no.

    That email was probably generated by Coke anyways haha.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Heres an even better idea! Lets all quit drinking sodas all together and drink water instead! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just got this in an email.

    Got a sample of the new Mt Dew MX yesterday, haven't tried it yet, but hope it doesn't suck

    Coke has finally brought Vault around here, I'm so happy..although I cant tell much difference in it and Surge, although I loved surge [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just got this in an email.

    Mom got a sample of the Mt Dew MX yesterday too.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just got this in an email.

    I drink about 10 times more water than I do anything else. Well other than milk. I only drink "Diet" Pepsi with certain foods, and sometimes when I go out to eat.

    Im pretty much a heatlh nut though, even though I always dont eat right. Its hard sometimes. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just got this in an email.

    I know what you mean! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just got this in an email.

    i drink ONLY water...nothing else but water.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just got this in an email.

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Id made more sense to leave the pledge off rather then do what they did, I do not agree with what they did, but its their to do with as they chose, theirs to deal with when the time comes as well.


    [/ QUOTE ]
    That way they dont offend anyone! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •